Tuesday, September 10, 2013

World of Warcraft and Your Last Day


As I write this the Vale of Eternal Blossoms is being destroyed. Mr. Hellscream has tossed the heart of Y’shaarj into the Polls of Power setting in motion a series of events that will ultimately being about his defeat.   

A last look at the Golden Lotus quest hub.
As we all sit patiently waiting for the maintenance to be completed and patch 5.4 to be implemented what I want to know is what did you do with your last day in 5.3?  Did you fly around taking as many pictures as you could of the Vale? Or did you simply go about your daily routine thankful that there is some new content on the horizon?


Pools of Power.
For me it was a little mix of both.  While I flew around and snapped a couple pictures of the Vale as it will never be again, I sort of settled back into the normal routine.  I went about mining as much Ghost Iron ore as I could get my hands on, both to prospect and to smelt, just trying to get a little bit more to sell on the ole Auction House.  With the Siege of Orgrimmar going live and with the addition of the Sky Golem/Sky Claw mount I am hoping that I can get enough gold together to finally complete my Jeweled Onyx Panther mount!


I would love to hear from you guys on what you spent doing in the last 24 hours of patch 5.3 and what you plan on doing in the first 24 hours of 5.4, also if you are not currently playing WoW is this patch enough to make you come back? And if not what would it take to bring you back to Azeroth?

No comments:

Post a Comment